Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cool $15.99 - 100% Cowhide Leather Wallet on Amazon!


I must say that I'm a wallet lover, specially for those made of leather, are you too? I just found this cool 100% cowhide leather made wallet for only $15.99 in Amazon! Another great find from your Deal Hunter!



To tell you more about this product sold by the 5 star ranked amazon seller Perfectmade, it has lots of features any ordinary man like me would need.


It has 6 card slots + 1 ID slot (transparent) and 2 full length compartments for your cash.

Aside from its soft leather surface with polyester linings, it is flat thin that will perfectly fit inside your pocket!

Regular Price: $25.99

Sale Price: $15.99
Save $10.00 for this 38% off offer!


Why wait every one? 

"Look what I found!

Click Here To Get Yours Now!
        ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑


You may check out this seller's store front here: Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment